Hi Guys- sorry I’m late again with this post; it’s a MONDAY, what can I say.
Last week we talked about your typical Monday’s. I chatted about my little episode with the bees and how my kids had just began their spring break. Today; it was back to school, but boy was it tough getting out of bed. I let the alarm snooze three times before getting up (and I’m not one to sleep in like that). I usually love morning. I’m a happy person and waking up early has never bothered me (Tuesdays- Fridays)- just give me a cup of coffee and you can get me to do anything
Monday’s to me are both good and bad. Bad because I have to tackle keeping everyone else happy in the mornings, at least until I get them off to school and good because once the kids are off to school and hub’s off to work; I can get some quite moments to myself to write, listen to music and vegetate in my own little world…with coffee in hand, ha-ha!
Now, don’t get me wrong- I really love being a mommy and absolutely love being a mommy to my kids, but seriously, can they be any more like their dad in the morning- geese! Especially on Monday’s. They can be so mean in the mornings but by the end of the week, the kids have eased up some and wake up feeling happy and rearing to go- that’s when I feel good!
Mondays’ are anything but normal in my home. I’d like to think that they’re possessed by this unknown force (my children) that dictate the day’s outcome. If I’m a lucky mommy, they’ll turn out okay.
Seriously though, I’m going to reach here by giving you my dream “Monday Moment”. To wake up (at 8ish) and have my coffee already brewed, sit on my rocker and vegetate in my PJs for a day’s entirety, have my meals cooked for me (breakfast, brunch, lunch & dinner) and hear the peaceful sounds of kids playing (not fighting, screaming, crying or ripping each others heads off). Putting my kids to bed at a decent time and then hang out with my husband on the couch, enjoying a sobbing “chick-flick” (my choice) and have my husband cry right along with me…now that, to me, would be one sensational Monday. Ah, but who am I kidding? LOL.
For this weeks entry into our Monday Moment’s giveaway- remember, by participating in our weekly discussion, you gain an entry into the giveaway for a…
- $10.00 GC to Starbucks
- a four pack of the new Starbucks Frappuccino Light Coffee Drink…oh, but that’s not all because my PR emailed me today and has upped the Prize Pack. They are now also including
- a new TimBuk2 Messenger Bag (ARP: $110.00)…
- Tell me what your dream Monday would be.
About the giveaway:
- There will be one winner drawn randomly from all qualifying entries (all Monday Moments comments combined)
- Giveaway ENDS on April 9th (winner will be contacted on April 10th)
- Winner will have 48 hours to reply to my email notification
- This (and all) Giveaways on Blogfully are OPENED TO US RESIDENTS ONLY
- This giveaway is in four parts. Each Monday I will write a Monday Moments post and participants can gain a minimum of 4 entries
- Sharing each Monday post with others can give you additional entries
- Giveaway post can be tweeted, shared on FaceBook, etc.; just make sure you leave a separate comment for each.
PS- you can still go to the previous week’s post and comment for an entry into this 4 week featured event. Comments on all Monday Moment’s posts will stay opened until April 9th @ 11:59pm CST. At that time, all comments will be closed and I will draw one winner.
Disclosure: I was provided the same prize pack as the winner for participating in this campaign. Thank you.