Holy cow…time does fly, doesn’t it? I mean, it seemed like just a few short years ago Snapfish was introduced to the world, and now, we’re looking at a 10th anniversary Birthday Bash- TODAY!!!
Also, as if a 10th Anniversary bash wasn’t enough, SnapFish (by HP) is also gearing up to unleash Snapfish Publisher. Snapfish Publisher is a great way for designers, application developers and product suppliers to earn commissions on sales; all while helping them connect to a worldwide base of over 85 million users in 22 countries who’ve uploaded over 10 billion photos.
With Snapfish Publisher, designers can upload their own designs and earn commissions when those designs are used (to create photo cards and gifts). Developers can create apps and get paid when they’re used by Snap and product suppliers can sell customizable product to the SnapFish worldwide user base. If you’d like to learn more, or get involved; please visit Snapfish Publisher and download more details here.
Just sharing my personal opinion, hope you don’t mind, but I personally enjoy Snapfish. I have been using them for a while now and have always been pleasantly happy with what I buy from them. The quality of the products are really nice and, for some reason, my pictures look so much nicer in the end.
In saying this, I’m really excited that they will be introducing Snapfish Publisher. As a consumer, It’s great knowing that I’ll have even more options when it’s time to create something fun, exciting and even more personable with my pictures. As well; I think it’s great that Snapfish will be compensating the ones that work hard to build applications, designs and other customizable items for us.
I think I can vouch for everyone when I say: pictures capture memories that we care so much about and being able to create something more with those fond pictures is definitely something to get excited about.
There is so much to celebrate right now with all that’s going on at Snapfish…and to prove it, I’ve got a giveaway too!!! The wonderful people at Snapfish gave me the green light to give away a $50.00 Gift Credit for their site. But first, click on the cool Birthday Bash Banner! It’ll take you straight to a page with all the detailed goodies on the daily deals and events…feel free to head over there and check it out. Clicking the picture will open the page in a new window. I thought of everything didn’t I?
Now for Blogfully’s giveaway…
- $50.00 Gift Credit (once winner has claimed prize, a code will be emailed to use @ Snapfish)
- Visit Snapfish; come back here and leave a comment letting me know something you’d use your $50.00 towards (or for) if you win.
For additional entries (1 additional entry per task- leave separate comment for each please):
- Subscribe to blogfully via Google Friend Connect
- Subscribe to blogfully via Email updates (must be verified)
- Follow Snapfish on Facebook
- Follow Snapfish on Twitter
- Tweet this post using the “retweet” button at the top of this post
- Share this giveaway with others using the little “share this” tab at the bottom of this post
- If you’re a blogger, please consider mentioning this giveaway on your blog (linking to this post) – in your comment, give me the URL to the exact page where this giveaway is mentioned…thanks
GIVEAWAY Details (please read: it’s the “fine print”):
- GIVEAWAY starts now and ENDS ON APRIL 10, 2010 @ 11:59pm CST
- There will be one (1) winner chosen at random using random.org (from all qualifying entries)
- Winner will have 48 hours to reply to my email notification or prize is forfeited
- This giveaway is OPENED TO US RESIDENTS ONLY
Disclosure: I was not gifted with anything for this post. I just thought it’d be a great way to give one of my readers a chance to win something cool. Thank you!