UPDATE: Congrats to the winner…
Suzanne Lewis; you won!!! Please check your email
It’s getting so expensive to travel anywhere these days. You’re forced to pack “light”, otherwise you pay the price in baggage fees. This can take a chunk out of your pocket book if you’re not careful.
For those that do travel…I’ve got just the thing for you. And this, my friends, won’t cost you an arm and a leg in the long run.
On March 6th, you’ll be able to buy your very own EatSmart Precision Voyager Luggage Scale™. This is an ultraportable, lightweight travel accessory designed for anyone who travels (a lot or a little). To use; all you do is clip the scale onto the handle of any suitcase or bag; lift, and in seconds, you’ll have the weight of your luggage before leaving the house. It’s that simple and not very costly.
My husband and I are pretty impressed. He can’t wait to use it on his next trip (nor can I). I think it’s an amazing device and I give 1,000 props to EatSmart, for launching this fine scale—highly recommended! Keep an eye out for it in March.
Thoughts: when I received the scale, I quickly tore this baby out of the box. I wanted to see just how it worked. I had no plans of going anywhere, but that didn’t stop me from “testing it” on something. I stuffed a bunch of things (clothes, shoes, etc.) from my closet, into a bag and zipped. Then all I did was clip the handle to the scale and lifted. It wasn’t hard to do either. The handle on the scale is wide and sturdy enough to have both hands rested nicely. It was pretty neat. Oh, and can you believe I stuffed my bag with 19.3 lbs of stuff. I couldn’t believe it, but then again; it just goes to show how quickly a person can go over the weight limits at an airport.
The quality of this scale is equal to the other products EatSmart has to offer. I like the way it looks, how compact it is, and how cool this thing is to use. I’m definitely keeping this scale close to us when we travel, and I plan on sharing it too. I have a friend who’s husband is always traveling and I think he could get some good use of it.
About the EatSmart Precision Voyager Luggage Scale™
Never worry about paying unexpected baggage fees again! EatSmart’s proprietary two handed SmartGrip design allows for easier lifting of even the heaviest bags and instantly weighs luggage up to 110lbs. Its compact, durable design allows any traveler to place it in their suitcase and bring on many trips. Bags can now be packed to the limit without ever going over saving you both money and frustration.
“We designed our luggage scale to make it easy for individuals, especially women, to lift 50 lbs of luggage using a two handed Smart Grip design,” said Bill Geronimo, President.
- EatSmart’s proprietary two handed SmartGrip designed Handles
- Compact & Lightweight Design
- Durable Strap & Easy Clip Buckle
- 2 Measurement Modes: Pounds / Kilograms
- Graduation: .1 oz / .1 gram
- Max Weight: 110 pounds / 50 kilograms
- 20 second Auto-Turnoff
- Includes Lithium Battery
Dimensions: 5.25″ x 3.5″ x 1″
Unit Weight: 5.5 ounces
Warrantee: 2 years
FYI: If you’re in the area—EatSmart Products will be located in booth L11034, in the Lakeside Building, at the 2011 International Home + Housewares Show. Along with the Precision Voyager Luggage Scale will be the introduction of the EatSmart Precision GoFit Body Fat Scale, a second brand new product. In addition, EatSmart will be displaying their standard line of Kitchen and Bathroom Scales.
You can find more great products from EatSmart by visiting their Amazon page. You can also stay connected with EatSmart by ‘liking’ them on Facebook (so you don’t miss anything new), or by following on twitter. Either way you choose; you’re sure to be kept “in-the-know” with EatSmart…where they’re devoted to designing, developing and manufacturing innovative health care products to meet your needs.
ARP: $19.95 (through Amazon)
It’s Giveaway Time!!!!
- (1) EatSmart Precision Voyager Luggage Scale
To Enter: (Mandatory)
Must complete both—leave a comment for each—for a total of 2 entries right off the bat
- Must be a verified subscriber, or Public GFC follower to Blogfully (confirm your subscription via email) to enter
- Visit EatSmart and tell me one product you’d love to own (or currently own and use)
Additional Entries: (Optional)
After completing Mandatory entries—do one or all additional entry options—leave a comment for each
- Follow Blogfully on twitter
- ‘Like’ Blogfully on Facebook (it’s a new page and I’d love some FB love)
- Follow and/or like EatSmart on either Facebook or Twitter or both (leave a comment for each)
- Retweet this post using the ‘retweet’ tab at the top of this post
- Grab my button (leave a comment with the URL where this button is visible)
- Blog it! Mention this giveaway on your blog and link it back to this post (leave the link to the exact post where this giveaway is mentioned)
**Share, ‘like’, tweet and retweet this giveaway post up to once daily; leaving a comment with the status tweet, shout link, etc. for each**
The Fine Print:
- This giveaway ends on 03/14/2011 @ 11:59pm CST
- One (1) Blogfully Reader will be drawn using Blogfully’s random generator (from all qualifying entries)
- Winner will be contacted after giveaway, via email
- Winner will have 48 hours to reply to their winning notification or he/she forfeits prize and another will be drawn
- For more details on Blogfully’s giveaways; please visit the contest rules and regulations page
- This Giveaway is opened to US Residents, 18 years and older
Thanks for entering and GOOD LUCK!!!
Disclosure: I received an EatSmart Precision Voyager Luggage Scale, from EatSmart, for the purpose of my review. EatSmart will also send one lucky reader, from this giveaway post, an EatSmart Precision Voyager Luggage Scale too. Any thoughts and/or opinions/testimonials expressed in this post are 100% mine. Thanks