[box] UPDATE: This giveaway is now closed and winner has been chosen using “and the winner is” WP plugin
CONGRATS TO– Lala R!!!! YOU WON!!!
Please check your email. To all who entered-thank you! Just keep entering–you can’t win if you don’t enter![/box]
My mother was an emotional wreck; the day she opened her eyes to see ‘Grandma’s Grandkids’—a photo book I custom made for her, from Mixbook (a personalized photo printing company).
Just so you know—I had never made a photo book before this opportunity came to call. I wasn’t exactly sure how it was going to turn out but I was eager to give it a try. At first it was because it looked like fun but towards the end it became more about the reward of seeing my mother smile when I gave it to her. I’m so happy that I did this because I couldn’t have ever imagined it to be any more perfect than what it was, not to mention rewarding!
I didn’t want the entire book to be an invite for all things sappy. I wanted my mother to smile and laugh, maybe shed a tear or two because of its symbolism, but that was all. I didn’t expect it to end in a tear fest (for both of us). We did laugh and cry, but we were rolling in a puddle of tears by the time we reached the last page (that’s where I added some old pictures of my mother and father, together, before my father passed away).
After we cried for what seemed like an hour, she gave me another long tear-filled hug and told me that that book was the most beautiful birthday gift she had ever received in her life. I was speechless.
The shopping experience was fun. The purchase and shipping process was speedy and MixBook even took the time to package my book securely before shipping. When I received my photo book (less than a week later), I was so happy with the results. The picture quality was perfect, the paper they used for my pictures were of the utmost quality and its hardcover casing was awesome. I couldn’t believe how beautiful it turned out. From start to finish; making this book was easy and flawless.
Mixbook is a free online service for creating and sharing personalized photo books that offers the world’s first collaborative scrapbook editor for creating photo books. Mixbook’s intuitive online software allows users to quickly and easily create professional-looking photo books and then fully personalize them with hundreds of free creative elements. Users can then share their creations on the web or as high-quality printed photo books.
Watch this MixBook Demo:
Visit MixBook for Personalized Thank You Cards, photo books, calendars, wedding invitations, and so much more!
Blogfully readers can receive 20% off their next purchase at MixBook. Just use code: BLGFLY20 (discount code can only be used once per customer).
- One lucky Blogfully reader will receive a complimentary Gift Code to purchase their very own 20 page, 11×8.5 landscape, Hardcover Photo Book (+ he/she will also receive free shipping).
Must complete 1 & 2 to be entered to win—leave a separate comment for each—giving you a total of 2 entries right off the bat
1. Must be a subscriber, or following Blogfully, publicly, via GFC (& confirm your subscription via email)
2. Visit Mixbook; come back here and tell me what you think of the products
(please visit sponsor; they are kind enough to offer a free gift to one of you)
After completing Mandatory entries—do one or all additional entry options—leave a separate comment for each
- Follow Blogfully on Twitter
- Follow MixBook on Twitter
- ‘Like’ Mixbook on Facebook
- ‘Like’ Blogfully on Facebook (it’s a new page and I’d love some FB love)
- Follow Blogfully via Networked Blogs (new widget added)
- Grab my button (Leave a comment with the URL where this button is visible)
- Blog it! Mention this giveaway on your blog and link it back to this post (leave the link to your exact post where this giveaway is mentioned)
[box type="info"]Share, tweet, or retweet this giveaway post up to once daily (linking back to this post); leave a comment with the status tweet, shout link, etc. for each [/box]
The Fine Print:
- This Giveaway Ends on 7/18/2011 @ 11:59pm CST
- One (1) Blogfully reader will be drawn using Blogfully’s random generator (“and the winner is” plug-in) to win
- Winner will be contacted after giveaway has ended, via email
- Winner will have 48 hours to reply to their winning notification or he/she forfeits prize and another winner will be drawn
- For more details on Blogfully’s giveaways; please visit the Contest Rules and Regulations page
- This Giveaway is OPENED to US Residents, 18 years or older
Disclosure: A gift code for the purchase of my own photo book was provided (for the purpose of my review). This was not a ‘paid’ post nor did receiving product influence any ‘positive’ feedback. Any thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this post are my own and based solely on my experiences.