Growing up I practically lived in the hospital. I was going through surgeries every six months or so (to repair my lip—cleft lip). Sometimes I was confined to my bed for weeks while I recovered. It wasn’t the best time of my life but my mother took care of me and always made sure I stayed happy and busy.
My mom knew I needed something to keep me entertained so she turned to crayons, sketch pads and coloring books. It was great.
Crayola brand was a staple in my home. Even today I find myself getting all googlie-eyed when the girls and I hit the arts & crafts isle at our local craft stores. It’s still a treat to buy the 64 Crayola crayon box (with the sharpener in the back) only now, there’s even more to choose from. You can buy kits with well over 100 crayons, crayons that smell, crayons that fade and so much more. Crayola has not only grown over the years, it’s transformed from basic crayons to, what I call, the gold mine for all things creative!
This Christmas, give your child the gift that inspires hours of imagination. One that will color their world with beautiful colors and will bring their dreams and ideas to lite.
Need a little help picking your holiday gifts this year: visit Crayola’s Holiday Gift Guide Website where you’ll find all the latest and greatest gift ideas Crayola has to offer!
The Fine Print:
- This Giveaway Ends on 12/07/2011 @ 11:59pm CST
- One (1) Blogfully reader will be drawn using Rafflecopter’s winner picker and automatic announcer!!!
- Winner will be contacted after giveaway has ended, via email
- Winner will have 48 hours to reply to their winning notification or he/she forfeits prize and another winner will be drawn
- For more details on Blogfully’s giveaways; please visit the Contest Rules and Regulations page
- This Giveaway is OPENED to US Residents, 18 years or older
Disclosure: Disclosure: The Crayola High Tech Holiday prize pack, product information and prize pack for giveaway have been provided by Crayola through MyBlogSpark. All thoughts and/or opinions expressed are my own.