I have a really good friend that goes crazy for Halloween. About a month before the spooky night arrives, she starts planning her annual Halloween party. They’re always fun and the girls walk away pooped from all the fun they had.
This year I’ve offered to make some fun Halloween treats for her party; I have a JELL-O Halloween brain-mold, an awesome recipe from Kraft Foods, and their Jell-O Oozing Brain video to help walk me through it…
I think this year’s party will be loads of fun. I’m looking forward to it!
OMG – have you ever taken time to watch a few amazing foodie videos on Kraft Food’s YouTube Channel? Have you had the chance to visit Kraft’s Halloween Recipe page? If not, you should. I’ve gained a few great recipe lists for this year’s Halloween party.
Kraft Foods sent me a super cool package, with lots of Kraft Food favorites; staples in our home for sure (along with a few special treats). And trust me; this package will help us create the perfect Halloween night. This box included each of the following…
- NEW! JET-PUFFED MARSHMALLOW (PumpkinSpiceMALLOWS, GhostMALLOWS JUMBO PumpkinMALLOWS): JET-PUFFED is celebrating Halloween with three holiday inspired varieties. Have Fun with Your Yum by visiting their Facebook Community to get recipes, coupons, new product news and tips!
- JELL-O Molds (Halloween brain mold and JIGGLERS Halloween mold): Create a spook-tacular JELL-O brain mold and some ghoulish JELL-O JIGGLERS to help make your Halloween frightfully fun! You can purchase both molds online from the Kraft store—each mold comes with recipe ideas that you can share with neighbors and friends this Halloween. We’re including strawberry and orange JELL-O to use to make these spooky molds, but you can use whatever flavor you want.
- Halloween OREO cookies: Check out the dressed up orange creme OREO cookies this season. You can find “Boo-rific” shapes on the side of each OREO cookie: a witch, pumpkin, ghost, black cat or bats. OREO is also excited to show off refreshed packaging for Halloween—with a group of witches brewing up the orange creme!
VELVEETA Cheesy Potatoes (Au Gratin and Bacon Scalloped): In between those snacks and sweets make sure you check out the smooth & creamy Liquid Gold of VELVEETA cheese sauce on 100% real potatoes. This will be a side dish the whole family will be sure to love.
- NEW! PHILADELPHIA Indulgence Cinnamon and Dulce de Leche: Dive into two new flavors of PHILADELPHIA Indulgence, Dulce de Leche and Cinnamon. Luscious caramel and sweet cinnamon are combined with the creamy smoothness of PHILADELPHIA cream cheese to give you a unique taste experience. And pairing them with crisp, fall apples is just the beginning. If you can dream it, you can dip it.
- An Orange Casserole Dish
from Rachel Ray
- A kid’s Halloween apron I’m sure your kids would “die” to wear
- Halloween serving dish For setting out cookies and candy
- pumpkin party picks (perfect for cupcake toppers)
Now, from everything we received in this package, I’d have to say – I have no favorites … only because I can’t decide which things I love most.
The pumpkin spice marshmallows are out of this world; I can definitely see adding them to this year’s sweet potato pie, or hub’s sugar yam casserole @ Thanksgiving. The box of Oreo Cookies, we’re talking the best (for us that is). The extra dishes, glow-in-the-dark cups, Frankenstein Kitchen Apron, the fun Jell-O molds and Kraft’s Velveeta Cheesy Potatoes…um, hello….THESE THINGS ARE MY FAVORITES! How can I possibly choose just one above the rest? There’s just no way.
Kraft Foods is holding a box (filled with all of that) for one lucky Blogfully reader, but first…
THE FINE PRINT!
~ This GIVEAWAY ENDS ON 10/12/12 (@ 11:59 PM CST)
~ One (1) Blogfully reader will be drawn using Giveaway Tools & will be announced using the same
~ Winner will be contacted via email after giveaway has ended and he/she will have just 48 hours to reply to their winning notification or winner forfeits the prize and another winner will be drawn.
~ This giveaway is opened to US residents 18 years old or older
~ For more information on how contests are run, please read Blogfully’s Rules.
~ Entering this giveaway means that you accept both my rules & disclosure.
~ Also, Please add barb @ blogfully.net to your safe senders list to ensure delivery of your winning notification.
Thank you and good luck!!!
Disclosure: Kraft Foods is providing the prize package for this program at no cost to me and has provided me with a gift of equal value for review. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by Barb – through Blogfully.net. All thoughts expressed on this post are my own.