Sweetie is my neighbor’s dog…the cutest, and feistiest, of poodles I’ve ever known. She is given the world…in love – care and food – by her owner, Mrs. Melba (an 86 year old woman that puts my energy to shame). J
Sweetie has been a Cesar Cuisine Fan since she started eating solid foods; many (many) moons ago. Mrs. Melba says it’s the ONLY thing Sweetie will eat. She says she did try other brands before Cesar and that it is the only brand Sweetie didn’t refuse. It’s been the only food she’s bought her “sweetie” ever since.
I asked Mrs. Melba what she liked most about feeding Cesar Cuisine to her baby, and this is what she had to say:
I know that she’s getting everything she needs with each bowl of Cesar I serve her. She’s such a finicky eater but in knowing that she loves this food, it makes the hassle of “searching” for good stuff – for her – easy.
Cesar’s Savory Delights offer optimum nutrition dogs’ need, along with enticing flavor combinations dogs love – like Porterhouse Steak with peas & carrots and/or Rotisserie Chicken with Bacon & Cheese.
I’ve lived next door to Mrs. Melba and Sweetie for more than three years now and I can tell you this…Sweetie is in the best shape (and health) of her life. Mrs. Melba says it’s because she’s never changed Sweeties diet, ever. Once she knew that Cesar was what Sweetie liked, that’s what she’s stuck to and her dog’s health has been beautiful ever since.
I may have a big breed dog now; one day I plan on having a lap dog…and when I do, I will feed him (or her) Cesar Cuisine foods. I say this because of the overwhelmingly positive feedback I’ve received from Mrs. Melba about this brand.
If you’re looking for the right food for small dogs or are looking to transition your dog’s food from one brand, consistency, diet to another – consider this…
- When transitioning from one food to another, please remember to introduce the new food gradually so as not to upset your dog’s stomach.
- For the first two days or so, your dog’s meals should be about 75% old food and 25% new food. Mix the two foods together, don’t keep them separated.
- If the first couple of days of the transition go smoothly, you can mix 50% of your dog’s old food with 50% of the new food on days 3 and 4.
- On days 5 and 6, your dog’s meals should be about 75% new food and only 25% of the old food.
- On day 7 let your dog enjoy 100% of the new Cesar dog food!
Sold @ most all food stores (where food for dogs, and cats, are found)
Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in an ambassador program by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Cesar and received product samples and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate