John and I have been using eBay for years. We’ve found lots of great things, at unbeatable prices, for both the kids and ourselves. I even have – and use – the eBay iPhone app (from iTunes)…which I highly recommend getting on your phone if you don’t already. This thing is so convenient to have on hand when you’re away from home.
Well (because I want to shop smart), this year I’ve decided to do all my shopping on eBay (or at least most of it)…and so far, this is what I’ve come up with. I hope to get them all.
- For CJ: an Apple iPod Nano 6th Generation 8GB in green or orange (haven’t decided the color yet).
- For Piper: a 50th Anniversary Generations of Dreams Barbie Doll (to add to her collection)
- For Patience: a Portable Protective Speaker Case for the iPod her brother gave her last year (in camo)
- For dad: the A new computer (with 1 year Factory warranty)
- For Grandma: a bottle of Dolce & Gabbana perfume (light blue)
- For My younger sister: A Bose Sounddock series II digital music system (in white)
- For my older sister: A pair of genuine Diamond Stud Earrings (square solid yellow gold)
- For my family: A Microsoft Xbox 360 S Slim Star Wars Limited Edition System console
- For all of my nieces: the Monopoly Hello Kitty Board Game from USAopoly
- For all of my nephews: the Spider-Man Collector’s Edition Monopoly Game (new 2012)
Of course, there’s still friends and extended family I’d like to shop for. I have no worries though. As long as I shop smart, I’ll be able to get something for everyone on my list this year. Oh, but in case you’re unfamiliar with – or new to – eBay, not everything has to be bid on and not everything is used. There are plenty of new items that are buy-it-now (no bidding necessary)…
When and where are you shopping for gifts this year? If you’re thinking Black Friday but don’t want to leave the house – eBay has plenty of deals for that too.
PS – don’t forget to shop eBay for your chance to win big in the Holiday Dreams Sweepstakes!
PSS – consider following eBay on Facebook and Twitter (@eBay)…I just attended a twitter #eBayHoliday party today; didn’t win anything this time but there’s always next time – right? Plus, I wouldn’t have known about this party had I not been following them on Twitter.
Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour for Mom Central Consulting on behalf of eBay. I received a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate